Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Menu-Plan Monday (on Wednesday)

One of my dearest life-long friends, Stephanie, visited us this week--in fact, she just left.I didn't take time to post my menu plan (and also, come to think of it, didn't actually have a connection to the internet until Tuesday), but I did have one... and here it is.

Monday
Crock Pot Western-Style Ribs
Baked Potatoes
Corn on the Cob

Tuesday
(Steph and I ate out, but on Monday I also made some Chicken Salad, so maybe they ate that? They're still thriving, so they must have taken some nourishment, but I took the night off, so I'm not going to worry about it...)

Wednesday
Tacos/Taco Salad
Yellow Rice
Black Beans

Thursday
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Basmati Rice
Pan-fried Green Beans with Sesame

Friday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad with peas
Steamed Broccoli

Saturday
Leftovers, etc. The guys will work on Friday instead of Saturday this week, so I won't actually have to cook on Saturday! We will just be raiding the fridge for scraps...

No comments: