Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Sorry about last week. It was Thursday before I realized I hadn't posted my menu plan, and by then, I figured it was too late anyway. Here's what's on deck for this week:

Monday
Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops
Salad
Cheesy Herb Loaf

Tuesday
Crock Pot Smoked Sausage
Crock Pot Potatoes
Roasted Green Beans

Wednesday
Turkey Club Sandwiches on Homemade Challah
Caesar Salad
Peach Cobbler

Thursday
Ribs
Baked Beans
Broccoli Salad

Friday
Barbecued Chicken
Dilly Garlic Smashed Potatoes
Melon

1 comment:

Attila & Tamara said...

Hi Cori,
Just wanted you to know that I tried the Naan from a few weeks ago. It was really great! We used it as a replacement for garlic bread with our pasta. I happen to love Indian food, especially Naan, so I was thrilled to discover I can make it myself--thanks! Please keep the great ideas coming!
Tamara