Monday, November 5, 2007

Menu-Plan Monday

Happy Monday, all! This week is supposed to be cold in our neck of the woods. Yay! More soul-warming comfort food! Coming up this week, look for my recipe for easy Shepherds' Pie and an even faster skillet version for busy nights!

Next week, I will be doing a series of posts on soups (my favorite!). I originally thought this week would be a good Soup Series week, until I realized that I have never written down accurate recipes for some of the soups I make most often. I just throw stuff in until it tastes right, which is not super helpful when other people ask for the recipe. So this week, you'll find said soups on the menu--I plan to make them and record once and for all exactly what I put in them and the process involved.

In the meantime, here's this week's menu!

Monday
Shepherd's Pie

Tuesday
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo

Wednesday
Western Ribs
Mac and Cheese
Steamed Peas

Thursday
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Friday
Taco Soup

Saturday
Choir Retreat--Family Fends for Itself --Film at Eleven

Sunday
Mama will be out of town with friends! Yay!

No comments: