Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan

This week, I need quite a few quick, get-out-the-door meals. So that's what's on the menu!

Monday
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches w/ caramelized onions, cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce
Go-to Mac and Cheese

Tuesday
Ravioli "Lasagna" (layer cheese ravioli with sauce and mozzarella and bake for a shortcut lasagna)
Salad

Wednesday
Shepherd's Pie (I'll brown the ground beef the night before, when I make the "lasagna")

Thursday
Schultzie's Mess (big breakfast-for-dinner scramble with potatoes, ham, peppers, onions, cheese, and eggs)
Buttermilk biscuits with jam

Friday
Soup TBA

Saturday
leftovers

Sunday
takeout

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Terrific blog!

I've got a couple of items on my 101 Things list -- eating a certain number of vegetarian days, packing lunches, etc., and I think I really need to focus on planning menus in order to make progress on my project. I really appreciate the tips!

Keep up the good bloggin'!

zocy said...

A man was sentenced to 12 years chanel bags in prison rather boring. One day he found an ant actually understand him,They begin Chanel Handbags to train it. A few years later, the ant will Chanel Wallets not only inverted, but also Chanel Barrette tumble,That he was quite proud of. At last he was Chanel Belts released from prison,The first thing is Chanel Boots to run the bar, ready to show off his magic bird ant.He Chanel Bracelets told the bartender ordered a glass of beer, and Chanel Bracelets then the ants come out of his pocket on Chanel Brooch the table,The bartender Chanel Earrings says: "Look at the ant ......"That bartender over, one Chanel Hats will immediately shot dead ants,Then Chanel Jewelry I am sorry to say to
Chanel Necklaces him: "I'm sorry, I'll give you for a cup of Chanel Pendant the new!"