Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Menu-Plan Tuesday?

How? How did you survive without my menu plan yesterday? Did you rock yourself in the fetal position while waiting in vain for me to post? Did you need extra time with your therapist to work through your Menu Plan abandonment issues? I am so, so sorry. I know the world depends on these posts, and I didn't mean to send things into a tailspin!

What's that? You hadn't even noticed?

Sigh.

It's just as well. We had a rough day here, beginning with two sick kids and zero naps, and culminating with my stepping on a very old, very sharp rusty nail and obsessing about lockjaw for the rest of the day. Oh, and also a trip to Sam's that completely filled my trunk. And front seat. So between the snot wiping, child wrangling, and obsessing, the Menu Plan was the last thing on my mind.

So Hallelujah for Tuesdays! And Children's Tylenol Cold!

So here it is, for what it's worth. I just came up with it right this minute, so I'm sure it's boring. I'm going to stop talking now.

Monday
We had an Italian Chicken Pasta Salad, and finished it all.

Tuesday
Kielbasa
Mashed Potatoes with French Fried Onions
Peas

Wednesday
White Chicken Chili

Thursday
Stuffed Shells

Friday
Beanie Weenie (It'll just be me and the kids, so we're going low-tech here)

Saturday
Leftovers (I'm sure we'll have many many to choose from)

Sunday
Takeout--Let somebody else cook!

No comments: